3D Epoxy Flooring is a wonderful revival of conventional interior, harmonious combination or new technology and comfort.
Decorative 3D Epoxy Flooring
Decorative 3D Epoxy flooring - It's not just a picture, a large-scale art object , which fundamentally changes the idea of what might look like flooring . On one hand - it's a glossy decorative and protective layer, and on another hand - a beautiful 3D artwork which comes to life, with all shades and textures. Strong and durable coating on which people can experience the artwork without the need of caring too much.
3D Epoxy Flooring System
3D floor installation
- To get 3d flooring high-quality, we first need a perfectly flat surface, which can take up to 28 days to manufacture.
- With such a thickness of the filling layer, any unevenness will make the process of obtaining the 3d floor art impossible.
- Imagine that you will have sites that stick to the same three millimeters ... You will not feel this 3D floor anvmore with vour eves, but with vour feet ... Therefore, it is better not to remember the perfectly flat surface about the technology of liquid floors.
- The 3D floor is a very thin (up to 3mm layer of transparent polymer with a pattern inside it, deposited on a fabric or on a film.
- Installing the 3D flooring and filling the 3D floors is really complicated process, and the price is also high.
3D floor murals are available on the internet and you can get yours from any online shop, but it's difficult to find a detailed description of the 3D flooring technology itself. So, to take - and ready.
How to make the base layer and how to pour that epoxy paint - this is not difficult to understand but how to make the dolphin in the 3D floor looks alive - that's where the secret. that's you will learn in this article.
Thus, conventional methods or making the 3D TIoors we need :
- Component-based of a polymeric floor at the rate of approximately 4kg per 1 sq.m. surface. Depending on the selected component and fillers the flow rate mav be different.
- Hardener in the correct proportion or the selected substrate. And suitable Tor It.
- A solvent suitable for the selected polvmer type.
- The drawing itself. We'll have to look for a printing house capable of making a design print on vinyl film or on fabric by thermal transfer on the right scale.
Stage I. Select a 3D floor mural image
At first, select a 3D floor mural image that has the 3D floor design vou want. It can be a photo or painting which make a 3D effect. And now you need
Photoshop. 3D flooring pictures must have a high resolution - at least 300 dpi.
We highly recommend you not to use a 3D floor image for the with an illusion of motion. For example, something falls or wave covers. It's really funny when near the pool in the bath guests suddenly notice absolutely natural toothy fish. But the monsters that really scare it is better not to use - it will
affect negativelv on the subconscious mind.
Stage II. Changing perspective of 3D floor art images
Step 1. So, the picture is selected, and the process is getting started. First of all take a photo of the room where you want to install 3D flooring - of course, with the "right angle. But remember that many of the camera like a little distorted perspective - try to pick up the distance so that the photograph was exactlv what vou see with vour own eyes at the threshold.
Step 2. Now in Photoshop or a similar graphics program, apply your favorite 3D floor design image on the floor photo - just the way you want it in reality. So vou have created the illusion of 3D flooring. Now fasten the two images into one - now, you should see the image of the room as volumetric 3D floor design.
Stage 3- Printing the 3D flooring design image
So, as soon as the required file of the 3D floor mural is already on your flash drive, contact any agency of printing. Why there? Firstly, they have experience with similar graphics, and secondly, you need to Till material under the floor, which does not lose its properties and color when applying a varnish or a transparent epoxy resin flooring coating.
Tip: be sure to print at first the same image of the 3D flooring design, but on plain paper, black and white - to put on the floor and assess whether the correct angle distortion, and indeed seems the same volume and the dolphin alive. It needed, adiust the perspective. And only then - vou will pay
for the main image of the 3D flooring murals you will use in your floor.
3. Now cut the everything in the photo except the floor with a picture. To complete the 3D flooring effect you can do it like a trapezoid: the bottom (front extended at the top (behind) the restriction - because that is how we see the room
Step 4. Using the tool "Perspective" to make a correct the trapezoid. If you do
not nave coned witn such a function - lUst crag it in the usua
make narrowest part. now the 3D floor murals are ready, save it. Most importantly, what you should not miss in any way -It should not to be any
stain of oil, grease, detergent or bitumen on the old concrete base . Clean oil stains from its full depth with milling, grinding or cutting
Stage V. Finishing coat
We recommend the most suitable coating for this is 3D Epoxy which is the most stable of all known, and therefore your 3D floor designs will never fade. you should make 3mm layers under the 3D floor mural, each layer take around & hours to dry
Use a special glue to paste the photo on the floor to make a 3D flooring and then use a abrasion-resistant coating laver.
3D technology developers hardly imagine how varied and interesting their ideas are for the future. Today 3D floors do in shopping malls, large halls, office buildings, apartments; many people event trying to do it with their own hands but its only can be don by specialists and quality materials. This
is explained not onlv external beautv of the floor. but also its performance
EnvIronmentally friendly. Its structure resembles a decorative stone floor. Therefore, no caustic odors or fumes from the cover.